Friday, October 7, 2011

Lasagna Cups


These are just way tooo cute! They are really fun and easy to make and would be perfect for a potluck or any get together for that matter! The fillings are endless! In the future I will be adding different filling combos! For this basic recipe I just used store bought sauce, along with a pkg of won ton wrappers some mozzarella cheese, and my ricotta mixture. For the ricotta, I used a 15 oz container for part skim ricotta, 1/4 cup parm cheese, 1 TBS. dried oregano, one egg, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.

These are the won ton wrappers I use and they fit perfect in the muffin tins!
This is my favorite store bought sauce, and what I used.
To start your won tons should look like this tucked into the tins.
First layer, one teaspoon on sauce.
Top the sauce with another won ton wrapper, and tuck the wonton to leave the sauce in a little pocket on the first layer. Also place this wrapper at an angle. So in the end it looks like a flower.
Then for this layer, add a Tbs. cheese mixture and top with a whole basil leaf. then place another layer of won ton wrapper and mold it around the cheese mixture again place it a little on an angle.
Last layer, a teaspoon of sauce and a mound of mozzarella cheese.
Bake them in a 375* oven for 12-15 mins.
Let cool in tins. for 5-10 mins and then slide right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment