Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spanglish Sandwich...The World's Greatest Sandwich...my version

Raise your hand if you have see the movie Spanglish. Raise you other hand if you drool over the sandwich scene, when Adam Sandler makes this mouth watering sandwich! Ok, now put you hands down and start making one of these for yourself immediately! This is my version and I hope the photos convince you enough to make this....NOW!





Ok, OK clean the drool off the keyboard and get cooking!!
To make one big sandwich you will need

2 slices of good quality bread, I used Cracked Wheat Sourdough
2 sandwich size slices of monterey jack cheese
2-3 thin slices of tomato, sprinkled with salt and pepper
2-3 thin slices of avocado, sprinkled with salt and pepper
3-4 slices of well cooked bacon
1 Tbs of mayo, I used my homemade stuff
2 Fried eggs, runny yolk

Turn Broiler to high and toast the bread, then add cheese to one side and melt. On the other slice add your mayo. Then start to stack like the photo above and DIG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment