Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blackberry Frozen Yogurt

Ok so I have to say when I spotted this recipe in November I was sure I was not going to be able to find fresh Blackberries and if I did I would have to pay a small forchen to get 3 cups worth! Then Sam's Club saved the day and I was able to get beautiful sweet blackberries for a steal. So I then ran home to make this right away! This is by far the easiest ice cream/yogurt recipe I have ever made. I mean come on it is only 3 ingredients! I ended up making 2 batches to stock the freezer!

From kitchencorners.com

3 cups of fresh washed blackberries
3 cups of yogurt, i used 2% Fage Greek
1 can of sweetened condensed milk

Mix the berries with the sweetened condensed milk. I used a hand mixer, but you could also use a food processor. Then stir in the yogurt. Chill the mixture in the fridge for at least an hour, then follow your ice cream machine directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment